Alcovisor "Mercury" Online BAT Certification
This online course provides you with the training to become a certified Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) in accordance with DOT regulation 49 CFR Part 40. At the successful completion of all course content, the operator will receive BAT certification.
This course includes the following:
- DOT (49 CFR Part 40) Alcohol Overview Video Lesson
- Online Exam for BAT certification
- Alcovisor 'Mercury" Proficiency Video Lesson: Instrument training will describe the operation, maintenance, accuracy check, and calibration adjustment of the Alcovisor "Mercury" device.
- Online Exam for Instrument Proficiency
- Online Webinar (with live trainer) for 'mock' proficiency demonstration (approx. 1.5 hrs):
- Displaying proficiency in a successful Breath Alcohol Collection process
- Displaying proficiency in addressing and documenting "refusal" issues during a collection procedure.
- Proper documentation and management of the Breath Alcohol Custody & Control Form
- Displaying the proper method of performing the required 'Accuracy Checks' on the device
- Displaying the proper method of performing any required 'Calibrations' on the device
- Displaying proficiency in the functionality of the Evidential Breath Testing device (or E.B.T.)
- Perform seven (7) error-free consecutive mock alcohol tests via Skype with your webinar training instructor.
The entire course must be completed within 60 days from date of purchase or an "extension" fee will be charged to complete the training.
Once successfully completed, the operator will receive their 'BAT' certification.
At purchase, please provide your email address to us for providing your Online Login link and password.