With the AquilaScan II, an oral fluid sample is collected by using the sponge to swab the inside of the subject’s mouth. Once the sample is obtained, the test cassette is then inserted into the analyzer unit. The AquilaScan II reader is for use with the 7-panel Test Cassette #701KET-07.
Reliable and Accurate
- Oral Fluid Levels Correlate Better to Blood Levels Than Urine
- Indicates RECENT Use and Possible CURRENT Impairment; Unlike Urine Testing
- Indicates On Screen Invalid Tests or Expired Cassettes
- The Bar Code Reader Scans Each Test Cassette to Check For Expiration Date and Verify the Correct Drug Panel and Cut Off Levels
- Temperature Sensor Prohibits Testing when the Unit is Outside of Device Temperature Parameters
The observable collection process eliminates the chances for adulteration while avoiding cross-gender observation concerns.Unsurpassed Data Management System
- Built-in Thermal Printer
- Built-in Touchscreen Keyboard
- Bar Code Reader Allows the Subject’s Drivers Licenses to be Scanned and Automatically Entered into the Test Record.
- A Photographic Record of Each Test is Taken and Recorded Along with the Results.
- Complete and Customizable Data Collection
- Results Can be Printed, Stored or Downloaded to a PC
The integrated data management system helps eliminate possible sources of human error, ensuring proper chain of custody.
AquilaScan Kit Includes: