PAS Systems offers a range of comprehensive breath alcohol training courses through a convenient online training platform, taught by highly knowledgeable trainers.
The US Department of Transportation (DOT) has strict guidelines for the alcohol testing of its transportation workers and PAS training programs meet, or exceed, established DOT standards for training.
Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) Training Course:
Alcovisor Online BAT Certification includes:
- DOT Alcohol Testing Rules and Procedures via online, computer-based learning
- Instrument Proficiency Introductory training via online, computer-based learning
- Webinar (with live trainer) for mock proficiency demonstration to include:
- Displaying proficiency in a successful Breath Alcohol Collection process
- Displaying proficiency in addressing and documenting obstacles during a collection procedure
- Proper documentation and management of the Breath Alcohol Testing Form
- Displaying proficiency in the functionality of the Evidential Breath Testing device
- Displaying the proper method of performing the required accuracy checks and calibrations on the device
- Perform seven (7) error-free consecutive mock alcohol tests
Please Read Carefully: The following steps are required to obtain your online BAT Certification:
Step 1: Successful completion of the online BAT Alcohol Overview Course and corresponding exam.
Step 2: Successful completion of the online Instrument Training Course and corresponding exam.
Step 3: Successful completion of seven (7) consecutive error-free Mock Tests using the Instrument.
NOTE: DOT requires the entire training process (Steps 1 to 3, above) be completed within 30 days of the start date.
Within 48 hours after purchase, you will receive a welcome email that contains important information about your training, along with online login information.
After completion of the Breath Alcohol training course, a BAT certificate is issued.