PAS Systems offers a range of comprehensive breath alcohol training courses through a convenient online training platform, taught by highly knowledgeable trainers.
The US Department of Transportation (DOT) has strict guidelines for the alcohol testing of its transportation workers and PAS training programs meet, or exceed, established DOT standards for training.
Screening Test Technician (STT) Training Course:
Alcovisor Online STT Certification includes:
- DOT Alcohol Testing Rules and Procedures via online computer-based learning
- Webinar (with live trainer) for mock proficiency demonstration to include:
- Displaying proficiency in a successful Breath Alcohol Collection process
- Displaying proficiency in addressing and documenting obstacles during a collection procedure
- Proper documentation and management of the Breath Alcohol Testing Form
- Displaying proficiency in the functionality of the Alcohol Screening Device (ASD)
- Perform five (5) error-free consecutive mock alcohol tests
Please Read Carefully: The following steps are required to obtain your STT Certification:
Step 1: Successful completion of the online DOT Alcohol Overview Course and corresponding exam.
Step 2: Successful demonstration of proficiency in the use of the ASD and corresponding exam.
Step 3: Successful completion of five (5) consecutive error-free Mock Tests using the ASD.
Within 48 hours after purchase, you will receive a welcome email that contains important information about your training, along with online login information.
At the successful completion of all course content, the operator will receive STT certification.