PAS Systems offers a range of comprehensive breath alcohol training courses through a convenient online training platform, taught by highly knowledgeable trainers.
The US Department of Transportation (DOT) has strict guidelines for the alcohol testing of its transportation workers and PAS training programs meet, or exceed, established DOT standards for training.
Screening Test Technician (STT) Training Course:
Alcovisor Online STT Certification includes:
- DOT Alcohol Testing Rules and Procedures via online computer-based learning
- Webinar (with live trainer) for mock proficiency demonstration to include:
- Displaying proficiency in a successful Breath Alcohol Collection process
- Displaying proficiency in addressing and documenting obstacles during a collection procedure
- Proper documentation and management of the Breath Alcohol Testing Form
- Displaying proficiency in the functionality of the Evidential Breath Testing device
- Perform three (3) error-free consecutive mock alcohol tests
At the successful completion of all course content, the operator will receive STT certification.